- Are you seeking certification for your business?
- Are you looking to update and organise your procedures and documents?
- Do you need a hand drafting these documents?
- Perhaps you already are certified, but need assistance in meeting requirements?
- Or perhaps you simply need an independent, objective internal auditor.
There are many good reasons to bring in the experts to help.
All our consultants are experienced in quality and service delivery management. All are qualified and experienced auditors as well. We know industries and how they work; we know what is required to meet compliance against industry standards, and we know how to make your system deliver real benefits to your business.
transitioning 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018
Need a hand to transition your certification to the new standards?
SEC is a specialist in certification services for quality (9001), OHS (4801) and environmental (14001) management standards. In 2015 the 9001 and 14001 standards were fully revised and updated, and in 2016 the new international OHS standard was released. The 9001:2015 standard has a stronger emphasis on the process approach and introduces risk base thinking. All three standards will have a similar structure and new requirements on documented information.
Changes may be needed
Organisations that are certified in these standards will need to become familiar with the new requirements and prepare to transition to the new versions before the changeover deadline. Some businesses will only need to make minimal updates to maintain compliance, but other organisations will need to substantially revise their management system. It may be necessary to change the way they think about the management systems, rewrite documentation, develop risk- based thinking, conduct training and make all staff aware of the new requirements.
SEC can help
Our consultants are also very experienced lead auditors who are familiar with the certification process and the requirements of the new standards.
We can assist you by:
- conducting a gap analysis
- developing and documenting processes
- planning and co-ordinating improvement projects
- facilitating workshops
- updating documented information
- providing training the new standards and in your own updated management system
- conducting internal audits
- providing advice and information on best practice
- helping prepare your business for the transition audit